Build an Olduino
This page describes building an Olduino board and the CPU board to go with it. It’s a work in progress and comments are welcome.
The steps are:
- Source the required parts.
- Build the membership card CPU board with a female header for the 30 pin connector instead of the male header supplied.
- Build the Membership Card front panel with male headers for the 30 pin connector instead of the molex supplied.
- Test the Membership Card and Front Panel as per usual.
- Attach and wire the second female header to the Membership Card CPU board.
- Build the Olduino board itself.
- Download the LCC1802 compiler
- Test the olduino board and CPU card together.