Skip to content

What was wrong with Carbot?

June 6, 2015

I’m generally having a summer of no-code but something was bugging me about Carbot. On its last outing, I tried a new control regime(call it S2) which kept it in a while loop for left turn until it had cleared the wall. This was pretty hopeless and i tried going back to the S1 regime which turned for a fixed time then went back to the main loop. This was still crap and I put it aside not knowing what was going on.

Today I checked the code from my last successful iteration and found that what I was calling S1 wasn’t much like it. Specifically, the successful code had a 1ms turn increment while the “S1” had a 60ms turn which i know never worked well. I’ll charge up the batteries and give it a go sometime.

Advertisements

From → Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: